VitaTops Rock!

Posted on 25. Feb, 2010 by in Diet - Food

It’s almost hard for me to remember life before I discovered VitaTops, because I’ve been eating them on a daily basis for the last year or so.

VitaMuffin VitaTops are individually packaged muffin tops that are a great way to add a low-calorie, high- fiber snack to your diet without even realizing you’re doing so. They come in several flavors and they taste just like normal muffins. My favorites are the Deep Chocolate flavor – they even have chocolate chips on top!

Another flavor that I can’t get enough of would have to be CranBran.These aren’t your grandma’s bran muffins, that’s for sure. They are bran muffin tops with cranberries stuck on top, just like the chocolate chips on top of the Deep Chocolate version.

I have found Vitalicious products in the organic frozen foods section at both SuperTarget and Publix supermarkets, but they are also available for purchase onilne. They run around $4 – $5 for a 4-pack. The price initially scared me, but I would think nothing of paying 89 cents for a Snickers bar or $5 for a gallon of ice cream, so I bite the bullet and buy the VitaTops.

They’re my favorite one-point snack for Weight Watchers, and I brag about them to everyone I know. Try em – you’ll like em!

9 Responses to “VitaTops Rock!”

1. vizionheiry 26 February 2010 at 3:00 am #

I didn’t realize they made their way to the stores. I’ll check out my supertarget next time I go. I like the Twitter widget by the way – it’s fun to see what people tweet to others.

• Melissa 26 February 2010 at 11:54 am #

I’ve also found them at a grocery chain down here in Florida called Sweetbay – forgot to mention that one. Hope you can find them.

2. melanie fernandez 27 February 2010 at 10:16 am #

i think i remember you telling me about these before you had Lil’ Miss Hannah. they really do look yummy, i had completely forgotten to look for them.

3. Rebecca 27 February 2010 at 10:20 am #

Hello Short Hair Diva. The muffins sound wonderfully delicious.

4. Melissa 27 February 2010 at 11:47 am #

They’re about as close as I can come to “healthy” junk food. Love em. Target used to sell VitaMuffin MIX by the cake mixes that allows you to bake your own, but I guess it wasn’t a huge seller since they quit carrying it. I should order some directly from their website.

5. Emily 1 March 2010 at 6:52 pm #

Hey! I am checking out the revamped blog, and I am loving it, it looks really good. I heart Vita Muffins too. They are a permanent addition to my freezer thanks to you. I love them and I have one almost every night for dessert, you can’t beat it for 1 point!

6. Melissa 1 March 2010 at 8:50 pm #

Yes! VitaMuffins are the BEST!

7. melanie fernandez 2 March 2010 at 11:52 am #

i bought some yesterday. they are delicious. only prob is that i think i could take out the whole box in 5 minutes. guess it’s better than eating brownies though.